San Antonio, TX in the summer months demands a premium air conditioning service that you can trust to efficiently and affordably do the job. The expertise found within the team of bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC can handle any issue you have with your environmental appliances and plumbing network.
We have been proudly serving the good people of San Antonio for many years. Plumbing, drain, and air conditioning service by service we have shown our dedication to the well-being of the community. Let our work and satisfaction guarantee speak for itself.
Do You Need an Air Conditioning Service
Have you ever wondered why many plumbing companies are combined with HVAC technicians? HVAC stands for heating, vents, and air conditioning services and these systems are similar to a plumbing network due to their sensitivity and hard-to-reach parts. AC units are particularly fussy.
A basic understanding of how your air conditioner works is key to keeping it in good shape and extending its lifespan. Typically, an air conditioner uses the warm air in your house to warm the evaporator coils which transmutes the hot air into cool air. If the coils don’t get enough warmth they develop a layer of frost which can damage the fans and compressor requiring an immediate air conditioning service. Even with a NATE-Certified air conditioning service from bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC, it will take a minimum of 24 hours to thaw out the evaporator coils.
Understanding the functionality of your AC unit helps you identify when you need to act quickly. Frozen evaporator coils are one of many red flags. In addition, when your San Antonio unit is pumping out hot air it might be low on coolant, a fan might be busted, or the compressor may be struggling to keep up with the demand.
Other Warning Signs Include:
- Puddles of fluid inside or outside your home.
- Strange smells that smell like mold or burning things. If you smell smoke or anything fire-related get in contact with us immediately or call 911 in an emergency situation.
- Banging or knocking sounds probably mean one of the fans is faulty. These sounds are usually made by bent or broken fans.
- Energy costs that are abnormally high are another cautionary hint that you need an AC repair in your San Antonio home or office.
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC aims to cultivate well-built partnerships with our clients. We promise that our team of expert, NATE-Certified technicians will always provide exceptional service at a competitive price. We recommend considering an annual routine service for your entire HVAC system provided by us to the greater San Antonio, TX area. Alternatively, you can schedule your heating, vent, and air conditioning maintenance during different times of the year.
Let’s explore what happens during an air conditioner service.
- The annual review begins with a full inspection of your air conditioner to check its functionality and efficiency. A visual and physical probe of the unit by a fully licensed and insured bluefrog specialist who possesses ample training and experience will get your AC in prime form in no time. Performing this analysis of your unit is an important part of identifying damage or weakness that aids in preventing an expensive repair.
- After we check the general working condition of your air conditioner we will change your filter. This is a task you can do yourself but it is also a job that slips most people’s minds. The frequency in which you will need to change your air filters depends upon the number of people in your space, the model of your unit, cleaning habits, and pet ownership. There are new eco-friendly units that have washable filters that should be cleaned carefully following the manufacturer’s instructions step by step. Let us take the hassle out of caring for your air filters and your air conditioner. Schedule a service with bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC of San Antonio, TX.
- Sprucing up and lubricating indispensable parts are necessary for your air conditioner to efficiently cool your space. As these important components collect layers of dirt or mold build-up they can put stress on the AC making an air conditioning service even more important.
- After our specialized technician makes sure your air conditioner service is complete they will inspect and clean your vent network. The ductwork is the main route for warm and cool air. Dirty vents reduce the air quality and can harm your air conditioner.
- Finally, a Certified-NATE technician from bluefrog will calibrate your thermostat and the cardinal control panel (found on units with zone capabilities) to ensure your temperature checks are accurate.
Satisfaction Guarantee for Any bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC Air Conditioning Service
We promise that our representatives and technicians will never attempt to upsell you for a service that isn’t necessary. Our mission statement is clear in its goals; to provide affordable and distinguished services for every customer. If you aren’t pleased with the job we’ve done, we will make it right at no additional cost to you. The success of bluefrog has been made one air conditioning service at a time.
Ask your neighbor or local business owners if they have hired us for any plumbing, drain, or HVAC installation, repair, or routine maintenance procedure. You’ll discover our reputation speaks for itself. We know word of mouth is the very best type of advertising and we place a high value on your opinion, San Antonio residents and business owners!
The best advice we can give you is to regularly care for your air conditioner. Annual maintenance cannot totally prevent an air conditioning repair but it will reduce your energy bills, increase the efficiency, and lengthen the life of your San Antonio unit.
We serve all of San Antonio and have people on staff to handle your call and repair 24/7 throughout the year (yes, even on holidays)! If you find yourself needing any plumbing, drain, or HVAC service please call us at bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC of San Antonio for a free consultation.