A new air conditioner and the installation are expensive initial investments. However, the cost can actually save you in the long run because a newer model of AC unit uses less energy. An older unit can really drain your bank account, particularly one that uses Freon as a coolant. Freon has been phased out in the United States due to the high content of Ozone harming CFCs. Finding Freon is difficult and must be sourced from abroad and is subject to customs fees.
Freon refrigerant air conditioners are outdated and gobble up energy too. They are significantly less affordable than their modern counterparts. The prudent folks of San Antonio, TX know the value of expert, NATE-Certified, fully licensed and insured plumber and technicians’ work on an air conditioner installation is worth it.
Our San Antonio Team
Every single team member has been hired for their education, experience, and commitment to exceptional customer service. Our team knows that each repair and every air conditioner installation is an opportunity to create a bond with our treasured community.
We request that our technicians agree with undergoing an extensive background check that includes random drug and alcohol testing before ever attempting an air conditioner installation. Safety is vital to maintaining a comfortable home or business and we put a premium on team members who are trustworthy, hard-working, and honest.
Our San Antonio team possesses decades of experience and is encouraged and supported to regularly review their skills and knowledge according to their specialization. We are big believers in advancing technology, especially when it comes to plumbing, HVAC services, and air conditioner installation.
bf pad Proactive Protection ProgramTM
Our commitment to the San Antonio community is found in our bfpad Proactive Protection Program. A lot of our clients are extremely satisfied with our work. They subscribe to the bad Proactive Protection ProgramTM to get an inclusive annual plumbing review, priority service, and 15 percent off any plumbing, drain, or HVAC service. For further proof of our exceptional work, have a look at any of our stellar, five-star reviews.
The Better Business Bureau awarded us an A+ rating. We are stamped and approved by the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association. HomeAdvisor named us an elite and top-rated service. Those are just a few of our seals of approval from leading industry consumer-focused researchers.
What Is Included in an Annual Service?
bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC of San Antonio provides a comprehensive plan that covers each of these systems with the bad Proactive Protection Program. The checks and tasks completed are extensive for each of these important parts of comfortable living in San Antonio, TX.
Let’s look at how annual service can protect your new air conditioner installation and extend the working life of your unit.
- Changing air filters is a vital part of maintaining good air quality in any space. Changing or carefully cleaning reusable air filters is key to caring for your new air conditioner. As layers of dust, dirt, mold or other debris collect in your vents and air filters, the warm air that passes over the AC’s evaporator coils is saturated with these unhealthy factors and prevents the warm air from being accurately processed into cool air.
- A full visual and physical inspection allows an air conditioner installation to be sustained by ensuring the compressor, fans, and evaporator coils are in good shape. Any damaged parts can lead to expensive repair, plus sky-high energy costs.
- Cleaning the vents and ductwork. Our NATE-Certified HVAC technicians use both portable and truck-mounted negative air machines to clear your vents of any dirt. This protects your air conditioner from frosting over.
- Balancing your thermostat or accurately navigating your control panel for new air conditioner installations that have a zoning feature. Zones allow homes and businesses to cool areas that need it most.
- This is not a comprehensive list by any means. If you want to know more about our bad Proactive Protection Program feel free to give us a call. We have representatives and technicians available 24/7 and throughout the holidays serving San Antonio, TX.
“Fantastic service and affordable too!”
William Franklin, San Antonio Resident
“I test the AC every year before it gets too hot here. I am a woman of a certain age and being hot is unacceptable for me. I would melt. I take precautions to ensure that does not happen. Unfortunately, my unit did not turn on this year. I hired bluefrog to fix a clog a few months ago and signed up for their bf paid subscription service after the quick and affordable job they did. When I called them to fix the air conditioner they informed me that they had qualified me for priority service and they scheduled me for the very next day. The technician informed me that I needed a new AC. I did not put off this investment because I did not want to be hot. The air conditioner installation process was smooth as silk. It was less than I expected. I am nice and comfy. Thanks to the whole bluefrog family!”
Penny Harris, San Antonio Resident
“My father has a medical condition that makes it necessary for us to have tight control over our environment. If it is too hot or too cold, it makes him really uncomfortable and even susceptible to other symptoms that have put him in the hospital in the past. I was worried when the AC started making loud, screeching sounds. Occasionally, the AC would bang like someone was knocking on my bedroom window. After that, I went and checked out the central air unit and noticed that some of the exterior metal was rusted and was still making a screaming noise. bluefrog responded so fast and the new air conditioner installation was easy. They were able to find a dependable unit and install it for a fraction of what I would pay other HVAC companies. If you need any HVAC service, call bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC soon!”
Jon Wholfert, San Antonio Resident
If you are in need of HVAC services, contact bluefrog Plumbing + Drain + HVAC of San Antonio today!